If the year was some sort of sport, we would be reaching the end of the first quarter right now. And well, I though what better time to do a recap of what I feel like I have accomplished for the year so far and what I am still looking forward to over the next nine months.
Things I have already accomplished:
- Taken four different trips
- Visited two countries and nine states.
- 3000 miles of road tripping done.
- Given 8000 hugs… or so.
- Met at least 250 awesome people.
- Turned a year older.
- Started on my postgraduate programme.
- Had a physical and found out that I was healthy
- Went camping
Things I would still like to accomplish in 2011:
- Road trip on the East Coast
- All-nighter (Chicago almost counts)
- Visit the UK again
- Visit somewhere new at least 500 miles away from home.
- Complete a big project
- Give more hugs.
- Start writing in my blog at least weekly
- Start taking at least one photo a week.
- Start making more youtube videos
- Put more money into my savings
- Meet more awesome people.
- Give an Ignite talk.
- Go on at least eight more trips.
- See at least one tornado while storm chasing this spring/summer.
- Go to Water World.
- Take a mental health day.
I am sure that I will add many, many more goals to this list as the year passes and probably accomplish things I have not even set out to do, but this is a start. It’s time to make 2011 awesome!